'I went to the beach and fell in love' print
Limited Edition of 100 Fine Art prints
- Printed onto highest quality fine art paper or 100% seedless cotton canvas with genuine epson k3 ultra chrome inks.
- Highest quality materials used for longevity of the print.
- Edition run of 100. All prints hand signed
- Available as Fine Art Paper or Canvas Prints
- Paper print sizes - standard size prints are printed onto A3 sized fine art paper with an image size of 25x25cm, large size prints image size 50x50cm (framed these will be nearer 45x45cm standard size and 70x70cm large size)
- Canvas print sizes - standard 40x40cm, large size prints 70x70cm
Available framed or unframed
Unframed paper prints are supplied protectively wrapped, & with board backing for the paper prints.
Framed paper prints are available in either a white, grey or oak frame.
Canvas prints are supplied ready to hang on your wall, but are also available framed.
All my prints are hand made to order, I print and frame them myself for you, so at busy times sometimes this can take longer to get the item to you
About this painting: This is a large painting and is themed around late in the day walks in the warmer weather. The light is fading but the sky is rewarding at the end of the day with beautiful colour, and everything around you seems that bit brighter. It's about that last trek on your way home, and thinking of the things you'll enjoy when you get there, a glass of wine, a hot bath or dinner with your family. The original painting is in oils on a 80x60cm canvas, and you can buy large prints of this here, which will really do it justice.